ServiceNow with Microsoft 365, AD & SCCM
A single pane of glass
ebridge seamlessly connects Microsoft Applications such as: Office 365, Active Directory, and SCCM, directly into your ServiceNow instance enabling ServiceNow work flow automation.
Improve employee on boarding by connecting ServiceNow to the Office 365 Cloud. ebridge creates bi-directional connectivity & Operational Automation between Office 365, AD, and ServiceNow:
- ebridge allows you to seamlessly purchase Office 365
- licenseing through ServiceNow flows
- Provision Subscriptions through ServiceNow
- Assign liscensing through ServiceNow
- Activate and Subspend subscriptions through ServiceNow with connectivity to the Office 365 Cloud
- ebridge bi-directional connects to your on-premise Active Directory to simplify:
- Adding and remove users and groups
- Adding and Removing OUs and computers
- Resetting passwords
- Unlock disabled users stakeholders can complete processes and approvals too.
ebridge seamlessly connects and integrates Office 365 into ServiceNow.
Office 365 connector features
- Easy License Management
- Full subscription control
- Actionable Office 365 reporting
- Ticket Management
- Executive Dashboards
- Customizable Office 365 workflows
IBM’s powerful SIEM provides intelligence and analytics to detect, prioritize, and respond to security threats across your IT environment. Bidirectional connectivity to ServiceNow ensures that intelligence doesn’t go to waste.
JASK’s SOC platform provides automated and intelligent security analyst workflows. Record JASK insights and alerts in ServiceNow to protect your IT assets against increasingly complex cyber threats.
Bring your Microsoft data and insights from Active Directory (AD) into ServiceNow. ebridge is the only solution that connects your Microsoft services with all of your IT enterprise applications, housed in ServiceNow.