ServiceNow Bigfix integration
A single pane of glass
ebridge offers one dashboard for all your patch management workflows in ServiceNow. Not only can administrators access BigFix data without having to jump in and out of ServiceNow, but other stakeholders can complete processes and approvals too.
ebridge seamlessly connects and integrates IBM BigFix into ServiceNow.
Master IBM BigFix workflows
IBM BigFix identifies a list of missing patches
An administrator filters through relevant patches in ServiceNow
A ServiceNow ticket is created and submitted for approval and the supervisor/group is notified
The supervisor/group reviews the patch components and, once approved, a BigFix baseline is created and action is taken
During the process, all endpoint data can be viewed in ServiceNow
Upon completion, all stakeholders are notified, and reports are sent via ServiceNow to the appropriate parties
BigFix connector features
- Fully managed properties extraction
- Sites list to provide fixlet and baseline requests
- Baselines are mined and are put into a relationship based on the BigFix site
- Dynamically add Baseline Path and Baseline ID
- Dynamically pull Action data and create incidents based on failures
- Perform BigFix provider XML translation for ServiceNow
- Security abstraction and configuration layer that provides integration through basic setup
- Dynamic loading of groups, fixlets, actions and baselines based on recursive reading of Sites
- Create automatic workflows to support patching process
- Customer configuration and setup
IBM’s powerful SIEM provides intelligence and analytics to detect, prioritize, and respond to security threats across your IT environment. Bidirectional connectivity to ServiceNow ensures that intelligence doesn’t go to waste.
JASK’s SOC platform provides automated and intelligent security analyst workflows. Record JASK insights and alerts in ServiceNow to protect your IT assets against increasingly complex cyber threats.
Bring your Microsoft data and insights from Active Directory (AD) into ServiceNow. ebridge is the only solution that connects your Microsoft services with all of your IT enterprise applications, housed in ServiceNow.